dinsdag 20 december 2011

NEW IN | LEATHER SLEEVES



First, I'm so sorry for the lack of updates this week. I said I would make it up with you girls, but unfortunately I'm busy with anything and everything, so blogging is in second place. However, I'd like to share with you that I'm still alive, haha!

COS opened its doors last Friday in the 9 streets in Amsterdam. I always have a day off on Friday so I just went to see and perhaps to buy.. Unfortunately I couldn't take pictures in but I can tell you that you really should go to the store! Not only the store looks perfect, but really, I fell in love with all the clothes and accessories, so I couldn't leave without buying anything. My eye fell on this shirt, simple, but remarkably by its leather sleeves. Friday I'll still stop by, but this time with an overstuffed wallet..

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten